At AiM Web, we offer a comprehensive range of website design and development services to suit your business goals and budget. Our services and products include brochure websites, custom and bespoke websites, e-commerce stores, website maintenance, website and email hosting, and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) services.
The cost of designing and developing a website varies depending on the scale and complexity of the project. Once we have established your requirements, which we will ascertain through a Discovery consultation, we will provide you with you a detailed quote. We commit to transparent pricing with no hidden costs. We provide competitive rates which results in excellent value for your investment.
The timeline for website design and development also varies based on the project's scope and complexity. A brochure website, for example, can have a lead time of time of two weeks while a more complex website can potentially take one to two months to complete. We will establish a timeline at the outset of the project and keep you fully informed throughout the development process.
Our website design and development process is a collaborative journey with you, the client. The journey involves the following stages:
1. Discovery - we start every project with an online discovery meeting. This helps understand your business and your business goals. Following the discovery meeting, a design brief will be provided to ascertain the website's required functionality, how your new website should look and feel to reflect your brand's identity and how your company's narrative should be delivered to your audience.
2. Design & Development - the design and development stage begins with a prototype design which is built using all of the information provided in the Discovery meeting and the design brief. Once the prototype design has been shared with you, we then enter the next stage, which is the Review and Feedback loop.
3. Review & Feedback - our development process is an iterative one. Your website's development is guided by your feedback, which is given after each iteration of the design has been completed. Your involvement at each stage of the development process ensures that your finished website is exactly as you want it to be.
4. Testing - once you have approved your new website design, it is then tested on all popular browsers to ensure that the website performs flawlessly, regardless of which browser or devices your website's visitors are using.
5. Launch - once testing is complete, your website will be moved from the development server and launched on your live domain.
Absolutely! All of our websites are designed to both look and function seamlessly on various devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Yes. SEO is crucial in driving organic traffic to your website. We provide SEO services to help put you on the map in terms of your website's visibility and search engine ranking. We also monitor and resolve any Mobile Usability, Page Experience and Core Web Vitals issues that may arise following the website's launch.
Yes, we do offer post-launch support. Our optional maintenance subscriptions ensure your website remains up-to-date and continues to perform optimally in the ever changing online environment.